Who could benefit from a DNA maternity test?
In the case of adopted children, many grow up wanting to find their biological or “birth” parents and a DNA maternity test can be the final step in locating an absent mother. EasyDNA offers a simple to use, at-home-test, providing peace of mind to anyone with doubt or questions over their parentage. The same would also apply to parents wishing to locate a child they had put up for adoption.
- DNA Immigration tests are now a very common part of citizenship and visa applications, recognised by the Malaysia Department of Citizenship & Immigration and many other national immigration departments.
- A legal DNA test is also available in cases where proof of a biological relationship is needed for court admissible purposes. At EasyDNA we offer legal DNA tests for all relationship testing including maternity and paternity tests.
How do I order a maternity test?
- Select the option where you can order our at-home DNA maternity test for only RM1,580 .
- Place your order, process payment and wait for your DNA test kit, which you can complete in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Following our easy-to-use instructions, collect the DNA samples and return them to us at your convenience.
Once the DNA samples are returned to us, you will receive your fully comprehensive DNA analysis report in 5-7 working days. For detailed instructions on how to use your DNA testing kit please visit our sample collection guide page. If you are interested in a DNA maternity test do not hesitate to contact us directly to discuss your case!
Note: We can only guarantee standard result turnaround time when testing takes place solely using oral swab samples. Using a discreet sample for your test may lead to an increase in turnaround time.
We do not offer express testing if you choose to send a discreet sample. We can offer express testing only if you use mouth swabs.
Maternity test results
Maternity testing is a highly accurate way of determining whether the tested mother is the biological mother of the child tested. If the tested mother is the biological mother, the test results will show what is known as a “probability of maternity”. The probability of maternity will be of 99.99% if the other tested is the biological mother. If the tested mother is not the biological mother, the results will show a probability of maternity of 0%. Your results will show the 21 genetic marker profile for all individuals tested.